Why join a studio, a one of a kind studio, a studio like DC2?
What’s so special about them that my current studio, or other ones in general, don’t have?
There are many dance studios in the Arizona/Phoenix area. If you include Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Chandler, Scottsdale, Phoenix and all other other cities connected there are an abundant of dance schools. Many of them offer classes for children and for teenagers as well. But if you had to choose which one would you? Dance Connection 2 has developed 8 reasons that make them stand out from the rest of the studios. If you become apart of the DC2 family you can now have pride in a one-of-a-kind dance studio.
8 Reasons To Be Apart Of Dance Connection 2
1. Dance Connection 2 is a dance studio, or dance school, that has stood the test of time. With the adjustment and growth of dance in general, Dance Connection 2 has adjusted its procedures and teachings to stay ahead with the changing industry. If you start your dance classes here, no matter if its one class or 20 a week, you can be sure that Dance Connection 2 will be here to for you and/or your dancer to progress and grow year after year.
2. Dance Connection 2, or DC2 for short, is available for beginners of all ages and have classes for every progression. Whatever the level dancers want to achieve, whether it be recreation, performance, or competitive, DC2 has qualified instructors and programs that are tops in their field. They have 4 different groups for kids ages 2 through 18 years of age. These groups are known throughout the community as theDCTuTu’s, Dynamite Express Jazz Team, DC2 Pre Co’s, and The DC2 Dance Company.
3. DC2 is continually growing and adding new classes. To accommodate this growth we have just expanded our facility and faculty. We are one of the largest dance studios in Arizona; providing over 9000 sq ft of dance room space. We are giving our dancers more space and opportunity.
4. Many studios do not offer the newest in technology for their students. In fact most dance studios have flooring past their 10 year old life span. DC2 has “floating” subfloors with no-slip marley floor covering the entire surface to give our students the best and safest platform to dance on. Besides safety, this protects developing bones, and joints in children. This “state of the art” flooring provides a safe and clean surface for your dancer to rock out on. This is one of the standards we have followed in our studio from the start.
5. We always consider age appropriate music and costumes. Performance opportunities are provided for classes that are properly prepared and costumed, ensuring a positive experience and reception. DC2 Shows and performances are always high quality and well received.
6. It is important to DC2 that our teachers and staff are excellent role models. From our youngest to oldest classes the teachers are chosen for their expertise and fun personalities to ensure the best experience for each dancer. Performing and competing groups are taught by dance instructors that are at the top in their field and continue to receive high recognition year after year. This team of teachers is head by MaryAnna Gooch, Tally Gooch, and Chelsea Gooch. Those three excellent leaders have a combined 60 years in the dance business both as professional dancers and teachers.
7. Parents can have the piece of mind of knowing that their child is training with the highest standards and expertise available. Our parents enjoy participating in booster organizations and dancer support groups as well as being included in some performances. They enjoy the camaraderie and friendships that they develop thru observing at the studio. These relationships make lifelong friendships.
8. DC2 strives to provide a direction in which to positively channel the energy and enthusiasm of youth, while providing a skill in a challenging atmosphere. We encourage excellence which develops a positive self image. This is a solid foundation that a successful life can be built on.
Dance Connection 2 Strives to Be the Best Local Dance Studio In AZ!
DC2 is conveniently located between North Chandler and South Gilbert border. We cater to dancers all across the valley, some over 75 miles away. This is a one of a kind experience for dancers and parents – come check out Dance Connection 2.