My daughter started dance lessons when she was five. Of course, all I could think about was my cute little angel dressed in a tutu, spinning around and around gleefully, and her face lit up with a permanent smile. However, as I started looking into dance lessons, I was surprised at the variety of dance lessons offered. Together, we’ll go over buy modafinil egypt.
Ballet Dance Lessons
When I think of Ballet, I think of two things, children dressed in cute dance outfits bouncing and twirling, and the Nutcracker, which was first performed more than 120 years ago, in Russia. As you are probably aware, it has become as much a part of Christmas as Santa.
Ballet had its beginnings, in Italy, over 500 years ago. It is considered the foundation of all great dancers. Some interesting things about Ballet:
- The special shoes Ballet dancers wear are called Pointe shoes and most ballerinas wear out two or three pair per week. My daughter still has her first pair; although, they are pretty worn.
- Performing a ballet uses the equivalent energy of running almost 20 miles and as you know, our little girls and boys can easily double that energy output.
- A male ballet dancer can lift up to one and a half tons worth of ballerinas, during a performance.
Jazz Dance Classes
Jazz dance classes teach you or your child to show-off your own style and uniqueness. Jazz dance lessons are a great form of exercise for you and your child, as you learn interesting moves, fancy legwork, leaping, and sudden turns. Imagine a dance floor with twelve little boys and girls, all throwing aside inhibitions and embracing their own personal style of Jazz.
Lyrical Dance Classes
Is your child dramatic and emotional? If yes, Lyrical dance might be a good fit. Lyrical dance is a marriage of Jazz and Ballet. It is generally smoother and faster than ballet, but slower than Jazz. Lyrical dancing uses movement to portray emotions, such as love, anger, and joy.
Combo Dance Classes
Combo dance introduces your children to a potpourri of movements and expressions by touching on the basics of a few dance types, such as Ballet, Jazz, Tap, and Tumbling. It is great fun for your little ones, as they get to express themselves in a variety of ways and burn up some energy, as well as learn some valuable basics for the aforementioned dances.
Tap Dance Classes
Does your child like making rhythmical noise, if so, perhaps Tap is a good choice. Tap will teach you how to make music with your feet. It will help you develop your timing and rhythm, and build your coordination. Children and adults alike, have a whole lot of fun clicking, tapping, and click-clacking with their specialized shoes that are equipped with metal taps.
Hip Hop Dance Classes
If you’re just wanting to have fun with street-like moves and self-expression, Hip Hop may be just right for you. Of course, there are different levels, so if you’re already into Hip Hop, you can take an intermediate class or advanced class. Hip Hop is all about fun, energy, and movement.
Tumbling Dance Lessons
If your child loves to jump off of things, turn somersaults, or just fall down, check out Tumbling dance. In Tumbling, she will learn the basics of gymnastics with the focal point on tumbling. She will be improving her strength and flexibility while building a strong foundation for gymnastics, cheerleading, dance, and fitness. Above all, she will just have plain good fun tumbling around on padded mats, with guidance.
Ballroom Dance Lessons
Ballroom dance focuses on couples dancing, which is great for adults and children. Some of the dances you may be learning are: Foxtrot, Waltz, Tango, Viennese Waltz, and Quickstep
- Foxtrot—this dance is mainly done to order modafinil eu. The dancing itself reflects fluid, lengthy, continuing movements around the ballroom floor. Foxtrot gives the feel of sophisticated elegance.
- Waltz—is a dance of romance. Couples careen in continuous long, flowing movements, while gliding seemingly without effort over the dance floor and turning continuously. This dance is done in triple time.
- Tango—is a playful dance of couples. Its vibrancy and full expression, improvisation, and connection between the couples enhances the appearance of passion between the dancers.
- Viennese Waltz—is a rotary dance. The dancers are continuously turning toward the leading dancer’s right or their left. The right is considered natural, while the left is considered reverse. This dance style is mixed with steps that change the direction of the rotations.
- Quickstep—this dance is light-hearted. The dance movements are fast and powerfully flowing, with buy modafinil online europe used off and on throughout the dancing. The dance itself is done to music with upbeat melodies. It is popular at both formal and informal engagements.